The Jacksonville Jaguars are sitting at 4-7 and likely aren’t going to make the postseason given the way they’ve played this season and the recent string of success of the Houston Texans and Indianapolis Colts. Even though their playoff hopes are on life-support, the Jaguars can still build momentum heading into the offseason, starting with a sweep of the division rival Tennessee Titans.
More from Jacksonville Jaguars News
- 3 best landing spots for Jacksonville Jaguars TE Evan Engram if he hits free agency in 2023
- Jacksonville Jaguars keep QB room together, re-sign CJ Beathard
- Jaguars fortify OL with Jaelyn Duncan in CBS Sports’ 2023 NFL Mock Draft
- The Jacksonville Jaguars are the best team in Florida now
- Jaguars: Trevor Lawrence can become one of the best in the world
Even though the Jaguars won their last meeting only two weeks ago, it was far from a sound victory and it easily could have gone the Titans’ way. The Jaguars struggled to score touchdowns in the redzone and they rarely got pressure on rookie quarterbackMarcus Mariota
. If not for a timely punt return byRashad Greene
, the Jaguars likely would have lost yet another winnable game.
So what’s going to go down on Sunday? Can the Jaguars finish off the Titans? Click ahead to see my “rock solid” predictions:
Next: Mariota protects the ball