Dec 28, 2014; Houston, TX, USA; Houston Texans defensive endJ.J. Watt
(99) shakes hands with Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles (5) after the Texans defeated the Jaguars 23-17 at NRG Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Troy Taormina-USA TODAY Sports
6. What’s your prediction for the game?
"I think the Jags are headed in the right direction, as evidenced by all the players I mentioned that I like. Still, I have a feeling Houston will be extra motivated after losing to a 40-year old quarterback who was said to be on his “death bed” earlier that week. I think the Texans are out to prove they have some good football in them. A loss here by Houston would probably send them in a free fall. I think they squeak out a narrow victory, 27-24."
I think the score is pretty close to what we’ll see on Sunday, but I’m not sure if I agree on the outcome. I’ll reveal my prediction on Friday, but I think the Jaguars are under a ton of pressure to win at home before they leave for over a month. If not, head coach Gus Bradley is going to have a rough couple of weeks in London and through the bye.
Check out my answers to Randy’s questions over at Toro Times later today.
More from Black and Teal
- Jacksonville Jaguars keep QB room together, re-sign CJ Beathard
- Jaguars fortify OL with Jaelyn Duncan in CBS Sports’ 2023 NFL Mock Draft
- The Jacksonville Jaguars are the best team in Florida now
- Jaguars: Trevor Lawrence can become one of the best in the world
- Jacksonville Jaguars RT Jawaan Taylor projected to sign with Broncos in 2023 NFL free agency