Myles Jack – Linebacker
The Jaguars run defense was atrocious last week and the blame can be placed on more than a few shoulders.
The scheme didn’t seem to fit, the playcalling was questionable, and there was a lack of execution. Christian McCaffrey exploited this once-proud Jaguars defense. If the unit is to bounce back, they must focus on error-free football
More from Jacksonville Jaguars News
- Jacksonville Jaguars should welcome Derrick Henry into the kingdom
- Jaguars Rumors: Trent Baalke seems to be getting respect now
- Jaguars News: This division rival might be making a big move
- Former Jacksonville Jaguars S Johnathan Cyprien: “New Profession, Same Standards”
- Jacksonville Jaguars TE Evan Engram officially gets the franchise tag: 3 takeaways
A big game from one of the leaders of this defense will go a long way toward making this happen.
Myles Jack has had a decent season thus far but needs to play better. His performance is not indicative of the reason why the Jaguars gave him a big extension for. The former second-round pick will be a key component to halting running back Alvin Kamara.
It is likely that when facing man coverage, Jack will be the one who is assigned to him. It is also his responsibility as the middle linebacker to make sure the defensive plays are called correctly.
Watch for him to force at least one turnover and make a few big tackles this week.