Jalen Ramsey’s meniscus tear was a shocking setback for fans of the Jacksonville Jaguars, but it seems the surgery and subsequent recovery are going well.
The Jacksonville Jaguars expect Jalen Ramsey to be back with the team and ready to go by training camp, bringing the first round talent back onto the field much faster than many could have hoped for.
Credit to the Jacksonville Jaguars Twitter account for giving us all some visual good news, tweeting the young stud cornerback running quickly across the field already.
It’s the kind of news that we have all wanted, even after discovering the tear could be repaired quickly and easily. It’s nice to see that things appear to be going quite well for the young player.
More from Black and Teal
- Jacksonville Jaguars should welcome Derrick Henry into the kingdom
- Jaguars Rumors: Trent Baalke seems to be getting respect now
- Bold trade proposal has Jacksonville Jaguars shipping LT Cam Robinson
- Jaguars News: This division rival might be making a big move
- Former Jacksonville Jaguars S Johnathan Cyprien: “New Profession, Same Standards”
After losing 2015 first round pick Dante Fowler Jr. to a season-ending injury before he could even have an impact in a game, Ramsey’s injury was a devastating blow. But things seem to be going alright since then, giving some more hope to an offseason that has been trending upward the entire time.
The Jags are poised to be something special in 2016 and Ramsey figures to be a big part of the resurgence for the (long) rebuilt team. He is going to be a centerpiece going forward and his rehab from surgery is critical to the longterm success of the team. It’s good to see him running again.