Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Indianapolis Colts: Post-game prediction recap
Dec 13, 2015; Jacksonville, FL, USA; Jacksonville Jaguars head coach Gus Bradley smiles against the Indianapolis Colts in the fourth quarter at EverBank Field. The Jaguars won 51-16. Mandatory Credit: Jim Steve-USA TODAY Sports
The Jacksonville Jaguars did something they’ve never done in the regular season on Sunday – they scored 50+ points en route to a thrashing of the Indianapolis Colts.
More from Jacksonville Jaguars News
- Antonio Johnson a trendy pick for Jacksonville Jaguars at No. 24 in 2023 NFL Draft
- Jacksonville Jaguars have a rat problem, get poor marks in NFLPA team report card
- Jaguars News: Don’t expect them to be pursuing free agents
- Jacksonville Jaguars unlikely to pursue Carson Wentz despite Doug Pederson connection
- Jaguars RB Travis Etienne expected to have bigger impact in 2023
Yes, the Jaguars are still technically in the playoff picture but it’s a longshot and not the real takeaway from the Jaguars most complete performance of the season. For the first time in 2015, the Jaguars bounced back from an awful first half and played well in virtually every facet of the game. The offense put together sustained drives and finished in the redzone, the defense got pressure on a bad quarterback and rendered him ineffective and injured, and special teams came through with a terrific punt return via rookieRashad Greene
There have been some bad games this year that left you shaking your head and wondering what the Jaguars need to do in order to become consistent but this was not one of them.
With all that in mind, let’s review my “rock solid” predictions for the Jaguars’ week 14 game:
Next: Hurns comes back and delivers