The 2015 Jaguars draft grades are very high on the whole. With only A.J. Cann dipping into the C’s for editor Daniel Lago and only Neal Sterling (a relative unkown) dipping into the C’s for the reader poll. That’s great for the Jaguars and it’s an excellent indication of the quality job that GM Dave Caldwell is doing.
On the whole, the Jags walked away with some excellent late round picks and above average early round picks. If I had to give the 2015 Jaguars draft grades an overall grade, it would have to be an A-. The Jags did an excellent job of addressing need while still retaining value in the 2015 NFL Draft. Caldwell didn’t reach for any players and waited for talented players to fall to him. The big questions heading forward are at free safety and running back because those positions are so up in the air right now. They’ll settle down quickly in 2015, though, and I expect James Sample to make a play for the starting free safety spot and T.J. Yeldon to split time at half back.
What do you guys think?
More from Black and Teal
- Jaguars News: Don’t expect them to be pursuing free agents
- Jacksonville Jaguars unlikely to pursue Carson Wentz despite Doug Pederson connection
- Jaguars RB Travis Etienne expected to have bigger impact in 2023
- 5 bonafide stars from the Jacksonville Jaguars 2022 season
- Jacksonville Jaguars haven’t heard any Calvin Ridley news from the NFL