The Jacksonville Jaguars look to bounce back on Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens in London. These three things will be crucial if the Jaguars want to pull out a win.
The Jacksonville Jaguars had a chance to really set a tone for the season and begin 2-0 for the first time since 2006, but a blowout loss to the Tennessee Titans derailed those hopes. Jacksonville will have to put that loss behind them and gear up for their annual game in London, this year against the Baltimore Ravens.
The Baltimore Ravens did start the season 2-0, and will provide a stiff challenge for the Jaguars on Sunday. The two teams are meeting for the third consecutive year, splitting the last two match-ups.
More from Jacksonville Jaguars News
- 3 centers the Jacksonville Jaguars should draft with pick 57
- Jacksonville Jaguars won’t get to see TE Dalton Kincaid perform drills at 2023 NFL Combine
- Jacksonville Jaguars have exceptional meeting with OL McClendon Curtis at 2023 NFL Scouting Combine
- The Jaguars should trade up for this receiver at 2023 NFL Draft
- NFL Combine 2023: Jacksonville Jaguars HC Doug Pederson and Trent Baalke will speak on Tuesday
It’s a game against a tough opponent, but one the Jaguars have to have. If Jacksonville loses this game, the second of back-to-back losses, then that all too familiar unsettling feeling creeps in that this season will slip away like season’s past.
On the opposite end, a win places the Jaguars at 2-1, and still firmly in control of having the best season the team has accomplished in years.
The Jaguars are unaccustomed to winning streaks, but Jacksonville has won two straight games in London. Click ahead to see what the Jaguars must accomplish if they want to make it three in a row: