Breaking up the monotony of the slowest football time of the year, the Jacksonville Jaguars have finally announced official dates for their 2015 training camp.
Despite losing first round pick Dante Fowler Jr. within minutes of their first practice, the Jaguars still have plenty of young players to get excited about. Fans can get a first hand look at Blake Bortles, Allen Robinson, Julius Thomas, and the progress of some of the other new acquisitions during training camp by registering to attend online.
Here’s the tentative schedule from Tad Dickman:
- Monday, July 27: Rookies, Quarterbacks, First-Year players report
- Thursday, July 30: Players report
- Friday, July 31: Practice at 9:55 a.m. ( season ticket members only)
- Saturday, August 1: Practice at 9:55 a.m.
- Sunday, August 2: Practice at 9:55 a.m.
- Monday, August 3: Practice at 6:00 p.m. (Mandarin High School)
- Wednesday, August 5: Practice at 9:55 a.m. (full pads)
- Thursday, August 6: Practice at 9:55 a.m.
- Friday, August 7: Practice at 9:55 a.m.
- Saturday, August 8: Scrimmage at Everbank Field at 6:15 p.m.
- Monday, August 10: Practice at 9:55 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 11: Practice at 9:55 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 12: Practice at 9:55 a.m.
The Jaguars take on the Pittsburgh Steelers the following Friday night, August 14th for their first preseason game of the 2015 season.
More from Black and Teal
- Jacksonville Jaguars TE Evan Engram officially gets the franchise tag: 3 takeaways
- Jaguars News: The offense is in good shape for 2023
- NFL officially reinstates Jacksonville Jaguars WR Calvin Ridley: 3 immediate takeaways
- Derek Carr immediately makes Jaguars vs. Saints 2023 away game Must-Watch TV
- Jacksonville Jaguars fortify secondary in 4-round 2023 Post-Combine NFL Mock Draft