Did the performances of several players at the NFL Combine change the opinion of the Jacksonville Jaguars as they move toward the Draft in April?
Can the Jacksonville Jaguars take the information they obtained from the NFL Combine and find players who can help this team win this season? That’s the most important question facing this organization after countless hours of studying drills and talking to future stars – all of them hoping to make their NFL dream come true.
The Jaguars have plenty of needs at almost every position on the roster. It’s something we have talked about many times so far this offseason here at Black and Teal. It seems a new name comes up as the “hot pick” or another rumor involving the Jaguars, who were 6-10 in 2019 are now a daily thing.
More from Jaguars Draft
- The Jaguars may look for edge rushers with pick 24
- The Jacksonville Jaguars got so lucky with the 2021 NFL Draft
- Jaguars fortify OL with Jaelyn Duncan in CBS Sports’ 2023 NFL Mock Draft
- Jacksonville Jaguars don’t need to trade up in the 2023 NFL Draft to land a cornerback
- Jacksonville Jaguars address top offseason needs in CBS Sports 2-round 2023 NFL Mock Draft
The team may also look to either make a deal to move up or down in this year’s draft process. Nothing appears off the table with the organization.
There were plenty of impressive numbers and highlight-reel moments that were shared via websites and social media since the closure of the events in Indianapolis. It means the Jaguars front office has plenty to work with and many tough decisions to weigh in on.
Here is a look at three players who the Jaguars should keep an eye on as they move from the Combine to the NFL Draft in April.