Midway through the 2017 NFL season, the Jacksonville Jaguars have been one of the biggest surprises in the league.
At 5-3, and coming off two straight commanding performances, the Jacksonville Jaguars are turning heads halfway through the season.
More from Jacksonville Jaguars News
- Jacksonville Jaguars land DeAndre Hopkins in trade proposal to stop the KC Chiefs
- The Jaguars may look for edge rushers with pick 24
- NFL free agency felt like a whirlwind for Jacksonville Jaguars TE Evan Engram in 2022
- Jacksonville Jaguars in position to let RT Jawaan Taylor hit free agency in 2023
- Jaguars GM Trent Baalke hopes HC Doug Pederson has trust in him
The Jaguars have assembled a formidable roster, but not much was expected from this year’s edition of the team prior to the season. That narrative has quickly flipped as Jacksonville is now being recognized as a dangerous team, and are currently in the playoff picture.
With the Jaguars making national noise, let’s review what has transpired midway through this magical season.