The Jaguars hit the road to Indianapolis for a divisional battle with the Colts, in hopes of securing a winning record before the bye week.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have had a nauseating roller coaster season, where a win has been followed up by a crushing defeat. Considering that last week against the Los Angeles Rams was a frustrating loss, here’s hoping the pattern continues for just one more week.
The Jaguars are on the road again to take on the Andrew Luck-less Indianapolis Colts this Sunday. Jacksonville is currently sitting at 3-3, while the Colts enter the game at 2-4.
More from Jacksonville Jaguars News
- Jacksonville Jaguars should welcome Derrick Henry into the kingdom
- Jaguars Rumors: Trent Baalke seems to be getting respect now
- Jaguars News: This division rival might be making a big move
- Former Jacksonville Jaguars S Johnathan Cyprien: “New Profession, Same Standards”
- Jacksonville Jaguars TE Evan Engram officially gets the franchise tag: 3 takeaways
This is a huge game for the Jaguars, as they look to avoid dropping below .500 for the first time this season, and need the win to keep pace with the Tennessee Titans and Houston Texans in the AFC South. Jacksonville has already notched one win on the road in the division this season against the Texans in week one, and will be looking to reel in another on Sunday.
If the Jacksonville Jaguars are going to pick up the division win against the Indianapolis Colts in week seven, these three keys will be crucial.