Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Tennessee Titans: Friday Fact or Fiction
For their first game under interim coach Doug Marrone, the Jacksonville Jaguars get a chance to play spoiler to the division rival Tennessee Titans.
Mercifully, the Jacksonville Jaguars only have two more games left in the 2016 regular season. Currently sitting at 2-12 with the likelihood of finishing 2-14 looking highly probable, there should be big changes this offseason.
More from Jacksonville Jaguars News
- Jacksonville Jaguars RT Jawaan Taylor expected to have massive market in 2023 NFL Free Agency
- Robert Tonyan could be perfect complement to Jacksonville Jaguars TE Evan Engram in 2023 NFL Free Agency
- 5 Jacksonville Jaguars dream targets in 2023 NFL Free Agency
- 3 potential trade partners for Jacksonville Jaguars CB Shaquill Griffin
- Jaguars should explore trading for Michael Thomas amid Calvin Ridley suspension
Those changes began on Sunday after the team’s most recent loss, when owner Shad Khan had general manager David Caldwell inform Gus Bradley he would no longer be the head coach. The attention this week has almost solely focused on who the next head coach might be, what to do to try and fix the quarterback position, and whether or not Dave Caldwell is actually safe.
Amidst all the speculation, the Jaguars still have to play a game this Saturday (thanks Christmas) against their most hated rivals – the Tennessee Titans. Former Jaguars head coach Mike Mularkey laid the wood to his former team on national television earlier in the season and I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s still motivated and piles it on again this week.
So what’s going to actually happen when the Jaguars host the coach that was laughed out of Jacksonville? Will they play well or continue to embarrassing themselves? Click ahead to see my “rock solid” predictions: