Dec 7, 2014; Jacksonville, FL, USA; Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Denard Robinson (16) runs after a handoff from quarterback Blake Bortles (5) in the first quarter of their game against the Houston Texans at EverBank Field. Mandatory Credit: Phil Sears-USA TODAY Sports
More from Jacksonville Jaguars News
- Jacksonville Jaguars should welcome Derrick Henry into the kingdom
- Jaguars Rumors: Trent Baalke seems to be getting respect now
- Jaguars News: This division rival might be making a big move
- Former Jacksonville Jaguars S Johnathan Cyprien: “New Profession, Same Standards”
- Jacksonville Jaguars TE Evan Engram officially gets the franchise tag: 3 takeaways
The Jacksonville Jaguars put together one solid half of football against the Houston Texans on Sunday, but unfortunately there are two halves to a game and they lost 27-13. The Jaguars were completely inept on offense in the second half, and conversely they had no answer forArian Foster
on the other side of the ball. If the Jaguars ever put together 4 full quarters, they might be a difficult team to face.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at some of the advanced metrics from the guys at Pro Football Focus to see if they match up with what we saw on the field.