More from Jacksonville Jaguars News
- Jacksonville Jaguars fortify secondary in 4-round 2023 Post-Combine NFL Mock Draft
- Jacksonville Jaguars RT Jawaan Taylor expected to have massive market in 2023 NFL Free Agency
- Robert Tonyan could be perfect complement to Jacksonville Jaguars TE Evan Engram in 2023 NFL Free Agency
- 5 Jacksonville Jaguars dream targets in 2023 NFL Free Agency
- 3 potential trade partners for Jacksonville Jaguars CB Shaquill Griffin
The Jacksonville Jaguars have a tough task ahead of them today as they return to EverBank Field after a mesmerizing comeback against the New York Giants in week 13. Despite acquiring 2 of their 4 wins last year against the hapless Houston Texans, the Jaguars should have their hands full against a formidable squad led by All-World defensive tackle J.J. Watt.
After returning to the lineup following an unceremonious benching, quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick threw a whopping 6 touchdowns last week against the Tennessee Titans, and he’ll look to continue his hot streak against a young and inexperienced Jacksonville secondary. If the Jaguars front seven doesn’t continue the dominant play from the second half of last week’s game, they might be in trouble.
As it has been most of the year, the outcome of this game likely hinges on Blake Bortles and the offense. The Jaguars were completely inept on the offensive side of the ball in the first half last week, and it probably should have cost them the game. They’ll need to play more consistently and effectively early on to have a chance against a pretty good Texans’ defense.
Here’s the where, when, and how of today’s game:
Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Houston Texans:
Sunday, December 7, 1:00 PM E.T. at EverBank Field, Jacksonville, FL
Check out if you’re able to watch the game
on this TV Map – http://506sports.com/
TV Commentary: Brian Anderson, Adam Archuleta
Radio: 1010XL/92.5FM (listen online)
Watch Online: DirecTV Sunday Ticket (for purchase)