Use the arrow keys to scroll
The Jaguars ended up getting a subtle upgrade for 2012 that looked pretty much exactly like the old Reebok jerseys but with a nike logo on them. The “Nike Elite 51″ uniform does have some unique technology in it though:
- Lighter — The Nike jerseys and pants, wet or dry, are lighter than previous versions.
- Flywire technology — Eliminates layers, reduces weight, and provides lockdown fit.
- Zoned mesh ventilation — Provides cooling zones for optimal thermoregulation.
- Zoned strength — High-tensity, stretch material, for lightweight lockdown strength.
- Cut for mobility — Four-way stretch, hydrophobic materials enable range of motion wet or dry.
- Stretch twill numbers — Four-way stretch even on numbering system.
- Customizable baselayer padding — Nike Pro Combat Hyperstrong baselayer with integrated lightweight, Deflex padding offering customizable flexible protection.
- Deflex padding — Lightweight, flexible impact protection integrated into top “hit zone” areas.
- Aluminum D-ring belt — Aircraft-grade aluminum D-ring belt reduces weight.