Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Zay Jones may have a shot to play in Week 5 against the Buffalo Bills in London.
Jones is still considered day-to-day after missing the team’s last two games. He was injured in Week 2 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
However, Jones was present in a recent video of Jacksonville’s practice posted on the team’s social media.
Could that mean he’s trending towards a return in Week 5?
Zay Jones injury status for Week 5 vs. Buffalo Bills
Jones remains day-to-day with the knee injury that he suffered in Week 2.
Best Jaguars prop bet with Zay Jones listed as day-to-day for Week 5 vs. Bills
Christian Kirk anytime touchdown scorer
Since Jones went down in Week 2 against the Kansas City Chiefs, Christian Kirk has had a huge role for the Jaguars.
The veteran receiver has 32 targets and 23 receptions over the last three weeks, leading to 248 receiving yards and a touchdown.
The Bills-Jaguars game may end up as a shootout, so I love getting Kirk to score considering how many times Trevor Lawrence has looked his way the past few weeks.
No matter how you plan to wager on this game, DraftKings Sportsbook has a great offer for new users.
If you sign up with the link below, you’ll be eligible for $200 in bonus bets and $150 in no-sweat bets if you deposit and wager $5 on any game!
Zay Jones injury history
Jones does not have a lengthy injury history, and he’s already missed two games with this season’s knee injury.
- Aug. 2017: Shoulder Labrum Tear – played through the whole season with an injury
- Nov. 2017: Knee Strain Grade 1 – missed one game
- Sept. 2022: Pedal Ankle Sprain/Pull – missed one game
When is Zay Jones coming back?
Jones has a chance to play in Week 5 against the Buffalo Bills, but he is still just considered day-to-day after missing the team’s last two games.
Jacksonville Jaguars next 5 opponents
- Indianapolis Colts, Sunday, Oct. 15
- New Orleans Saints, Thursday, Oct. 19
- Pittsburgh Steelers, Sunday, Oct. 29
- San Francisco 49ers, Sunday, Nov. 12
- Tennessee Titans, Sunday, Nov. 19
Jacksonville Jaguars injury report
- Devin Lloyd – out
- Parker Washington – doubtful
- Jamal Agnew – questionable
- Zay Jones – questionable
- Antonio Johnson – questionable
Buffalo Bills injury report
- Jordan Poyer – questionable
- Christian Benford – questionable
- Khalil Shakir – questionable
- Tre’Davious White – out
- Von Miller – questionable (PUP)
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.