Urban! Duval! Jacksonville has itself a new coach, so now is the time to celebrate with a brand new t-shirt from our friends at BreakingT.
Well, that’s one way to begin the offseason. Jacksonville is nearing a final agreement with former Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer.
Meyer’s been rumored to jump to the NFL for years now, but after finding success all over the college football scene, Urban’s finally in the pros.
Time to celebrate.
How? With a brand new t-shirt from our friends at BreakingT. That’s how.
Check it out below.
- Teal and gold print. Available in four styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in vintage black. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in black. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in black. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s Dolman: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended scoop neck in black. Flowy fit. S-XL
- Designed by Evan Russell.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.