Jacksonville Jaguars vs. New York Giants: Friday Fact or Fiction
Nov 30, 2014; Jacksonville, FL, USA; New York Giants quarterbackEli Manning
(10) throws the ball during the fourth quarter against the Jacksonville Jaguars at EverBank Field. The Jaguars won 25-24. Mandatory Credit: Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports
More from Jacksonville Jaguars News
- Jacksonville Jaguars unlikely to pursue Carson Wentz despite Doug Pederson connection
- Jaguars RB Travis Etienne expected to have bigger impact in 2023
- 5 bonafide stars from the Jacksonville Jaguars 2022 season
- Jacksonville Jaguars haven’t heard any Calvin Ridley news from the NFL
- WR Marvin Jones Jr. will give 110 percent with the Jacksonville Jaguars or wherever he plays in 2023
After an encouraging showing versus the Pittsburgh Steelers in their first preseason game last week, the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to New Jersey Saturday night to take on the Giants as they continue to prepare for the regular season.
The Jaguars right now are probably hoping to just make it to the regular season in one piece after seeing prized free agent tight end Julius Thomas go down with a fracture in his hand during his first reception of the preseason. Fortunately it appears Thomas will be available for the regulars season opener against the Carolina Panthers, but the team is probably holding their breath during the first few quarters over the next 3 preseason games.
Once again all eyes will be on the offense to see if second year quarterback Blake Bortles can continue his stellar preseason record. The defensive line will likely have a few more players available then they did against the Steelers, so hopefully we’ll see a better representation of the defense.
With all that in mind, here are my rock solid predictions for Saturday night’s game:
Next: A young pass rusher continues to impress