Jaguars: Four Players to Watch in Week 11 vs. the Colts
Leonard Fournette – Running Back
Leonard Fournette was fighting battles on Twitter over the bye week when former LSU teammate and Jets safety Jamal Adams during his bye week. Now he has to fight a battle against one of the top linebackers in the league in Darius Leonard.
More from Jacksonville Jaguars News
- Jacksonville Jaguars should welcome Derrick Henry into the kingdom
- Jaguars Rumors: Trent Baalke seems to be getting respect now
- Jaguars News: This division rival might be making a big move
- Former Jacksonville Jaguars S Johnathan Cyprien: “New Profession, Same Standards”
- Jacksonville Jaguars TE Evan Engram officially gets the franchise tag: 3 takeaways
It is going to be a tough game for Fournette, who despite doing very well at getting yards, has struggled to find the endzone this season. It has been a solid season for the big power back who after a tough year last year found himself losing confidence with some Jaguars fans.
This year however it has been a different story and Fournette is doing very well running decisively and pulling off multiple big runs this year.
This week, Fournette is going to have to have a solid game rushing, which will allow the Jaguars to control the clock. I don’t expect him to have a monster game, but any solid rushing effort will help keep the safeties looking for the run and allow Foles and company to stretch the field and work the play-action, RPO game that he thrives in.
I expect for Fournette to get at least 65 yards rushing, 30 yards receiving, and one touchdown this week against a very solid Indianapolis Colts defensive front.