After one of the worst offensive performances in team history, no one should be surprised to see the Jacksonville Jaguars at the bottom of almost every NFL Power Rankings. Here are some snippets from around the web.
32. The Jaguars’ offense didn’t cross midfield until the fourth quarter. The Raiders present a chance to get back on track, but Seattle looms in Week 3.
32. That was a disgusting performance against the Chiefs. I don’t care how young they are as a team.
32. This tweet came across the desk, and I felt it was worth regurgitating. It’s nice to see a good player use social media the right way. Let’s give Gus Bradley more than a week, everybody.
“I believe in this team and staff. We understand today isn’t acceptable and we will improve and continue to work hard to get better.”
– Cecil Shorts III, @CecilShortsIII
32. We have a new basement team this week, and this is exactly where they belong. And don’t be fooled by the misperception that Chad Henne is a better temporary solution than Gabbert. He is not. But at least he’s better than Tebow. Things will get better in Jacksonville … eventually.
Fansided: 32. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Daniel Lago
Yell at me on Twitter @dlago89