The Jacksonville Jaguars recently released the dates and times for the public practices and scrimmage for this years’ training camp. The Jaguars are holding seven public practices in addition to a public scrimmage. All of the practices are in the morning and most of them are on weekdays. The scrimmage will be on a Saturday night.
- Friday, July 26: 9:55 a.m.
- Saturday, July 27: 9:55 a.m.
- Sunday, July 28: 9:55 a.m.
- Monday, July 29: 9:55 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 31: 9:55 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 1: 9:55 a.m.
- Friday, Aug. 2: 9:55 a.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 3: Scrimmage in stadium at 6:45 p.m.
Shad Khan and the new front office has done a terrific job of reaching out to the fan base and making events like the OTAs and minicamps transparent and open to the public.
– Daniel Lago
Yell at me on Twitter @dlago89