The Super Bowl is in the books and John Harbaugh is now one more step ahead of his little brother Jim, again. But with the to the Super Bowl comes the true beginning of the offseason. For teams like the Jacksonville Jaguars and Kansas City Chiefs, the offseason began a long time ago. But now it is in full swing.
The draft is coming up in April, but what’s going on between now and then? Let’s take a peek.
NFL Offseason Schedule
- Feb. 9-10: Regional Combine (Orange Coast College in Los Angeles, CA)
- Feb. 16: Regional Combine (Methodist Training Center in Houston, TX)
- Feb. 17: Regional Combine (Cleveland Browns Training Facility in Cleveland, OH)
- Feb. 20-26: NFL Combine (Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, IN)
- March 2-3: Regional Combine (Atlantic Health Jets Training Facility in Florham Park, NJ)
- March 9: Regional Combine (One Buccaneer Place in Tampa, FL)
- March 9-11: Teams can begin negotiating with the agents of players set to become unrestricted free agents at the start of the league year (teams can only talk to agents and not the players during this negotiating window)
- March 10: Regional Combine (Halas Hall in Chicago, IL)
- March 12: 2013 League Year begins at 4 p.m. ET, opening free agency and the trading period
- March 16-17: Regional Combine (Atlanta Falcons Training Facility in Atlanta, GA)
- March 17-20: Annual League Meeting (The Biltmore in Phoenix, AZ)
- March 23-24: Regional Combine (Virginia Mason Athletic Center in Renton, WA)
- March 23-24: Regional Combine (Baltimore Ravens Training Facility in Baltimore, MD)
- April 7-8: Super Regional Combine (Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, TX)
- April 25-27: 2013 NFL Draft (in New York City, NY)
- May 20-22: NFL Spring League Meeting (Hyatt Harborside in Boston, MA)
There won’t be any games for a while but there’s still plenty to look forward to!
You can also find me on Twitter @LukeNSims
Topics: 2013 NFL Offseason Schedule