- Daryl Smith – 6 solo tackles, 1 tackle for loss, 1 sack, 2 QB hits. Dominant all night long.
- Jeremy Mincey – 3 solo tackles, 2 tackles for loss, 1 sack. Terrorized Flacco for four quarters, constantly in the backfield.
- Rashean Mathis – 4 solo tackles, 1 pass defensed. Looked like more of a shutdown corner than he has in a long time. Blanketed whoever he was covering.
- Dwight Lowery – 2 solo tackles, 1 tackle for loss, 1 sack, 1 QB hit. Made a lot of smart read and big plays on the back end (did have the one Pass Interference slip-up)
- Maurice Jones-Drew – 30 carries, 105 yards. Had an ugly night with the fumbles, but grinded out yards all night against a dominant Ravens D and kept the clock ticking.
- Josh Scobee – 4/4 on Field Goals of 54, 54, 22, and 51 yards. Automatic, clutch, and ice cold.
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":