5 BIG Questions:
1. Will the coordinators turn Blaine Gabbert loose and let him attempt some big plays to put some spark in this offense?
2. Has Blaine gotten over his “pocket paranoia”? Can he stand tall in the pocket and make the throws even if he’s getting pressured?
3. Is Eben Britton fully healthy and will his presence in the starting lineup have a noticeable effect on runs to his side and pass protection?
4. The Jaguars have had trouble covering tight ends this season (and in many recent seasons). Can they limit Greg Olsen today and force Cam Newton to throw it deep?
5. Deji Karim is yet to do something special this season and our kick coverage has been suspect at best. Can the underperforming special teams pick it back up?
5 BOLD Predictions
1. Jaguars win the game by more than a touchdown – Final Score – 27-17.
2. Cam Newton is picked off 3 times by the Jaguars secondary.
3. Blaine Gabbert throws 2 TD’s and has more than 250 yards in the air.
4. Marcedes Lewis goes for 75 yards and a TD.
5. Steve Smith has another monster game, putting up 110 yards and a TD for the Panthers.
- Andrew Hofheimer