5 BIG Questions
- 1.) Can Luke McCown be effective against what are likely to be some highly exotic blitzes called by Rex Ryan to confuse the newly appointed starter?
- 2.) Will the Jaguars running game be able to move the ball downfield, even when the Jets vaunted defense knows its coming?
- 3.) Can the defense repeat the stellar performance last week against Chris Johnson to make the Jets one-dimensional and force Mark Sanchez to beat them?
- 4.) Can our receivers break away from two of the best man-to-man cornerbacks in the game (Darrelle Revis and Antonio Cromartie)?
- 5.) Do the Jaguars match the intensity of the Rex Ryan’s riled-up ruffians and find a way to stay in the ring with a premier AFC opponent?
5 BOLD Predictions
- The Jaguars exceed 40 rushing attempts and 170 rushing yards.
- Luke McCown throws zero interceptions and two completions of more than 25 yards.
- Four different Jaguars defenders sack Mark Sanchez.
- Shonn Greene rushes for less than 50 yards. The Jets finish with less than 100 yards on the ground and no rush TDs.
- Dawan Landry finishes the game with 8 tackles, 3 passes defensed, and 1 interception.
- Andrew Hofheimer
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":