Here are the 10 questions answered…
- Which of the three UDFA WR’s will take the next step inearning a spot on the roster? No one made a move. I’m not sure if they or the quarterbacks should be faulted.
- Will the first team offense score more than one touchdown? They scored a touchdown, yay, but it was against the Bills’ twos. The team has got to play better than that.
- Will Eugene Monroe have a bounce back game? He did a decent job. Nothing spectacular.
- In that same vein, will the offensive line look more settled with another week of working together? They didn’t look good. You’ve gotta give them a little bit of slack for not having any of the top three running backs in the game. When you have Brock Bolen as your feature back, you know somethings gone horribly wrong.
- Will the defense cause some turnovers? They had their chances. Cutrera got a present handed on a platter to him. Johnson stepped right in front of a bad throw in the endzone.
- The Jags should be much better than the Bills: do they act like it? They did not. They were dominated. It was not a slobberknocker, in fact, the Bills looked great against the Jags.
- Do the Jags suffer any more concussions or is this recent spate of head injuries just a sign of the times and reflective of the current level of player safety? More guys were knocked out of the game, but I dont know if any of them were from head injuries.
- Will Tyson Alualu continue his run at being one of the more dominant players on defense? Alualu didn’t play and it was painfully apparent.
- Will the defense register any sacks? Still at zero…
- Does the defensive line continue the trend started in Atlanta and make the opposing quarterback struggle? No. Fitzpatrick dominated the Jags, hitting on some deep stuff and abusing Poz with the mismatches.
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":