Zoltan has already hit on the heavy stuff, but here are a quick, 10 questions that we will look to answer tonight…
- Which of the three UDFA WR’s will take the next step inearning a spot on the roster?
- Will the first team offense score more than one touchdown?
- Will Eugene Monroe have a bounce back game?
- In that same vein, will the offensive line look more settled with another week of working together?
- Will the defense cause some turnovers?
- The Jags should be much better than the Bills: do they act like it?
- Do the Jags suffer any more concussions or is this recent spate of head injuries just a sign of the times and reflective of the current level of player safety?
- Will Tyson Alualu continue his run at being one of the more dominant players on defense?
- Will the defense register any sacks?
- Does the defensive line continue the trend started in Atlanta and make the opposing quarterback struggle?
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":