First, gotta catch up on some Jaguars.com articles from John Oehser…
- Gene Smith is confident in the defensive ends and he unwaveringly sees Aaron Kampman as the leader of the edge RUSHMEN.
- The interior defensive line is also stacked with youth and ready for a breakout season.
- Daryl Smith sets the tone for the linebackers…probably because he’s the only one left.
- ESPN’s power rankings of the toughest stadiums in the NFL.
- Gary Brackett and Kirk Morrison share their thoughts on the toughest stadiums to play in.
Dick's Sporting Goods presents "Hell Week":