With the draft approaching, lets just throw out some crazy ideas.
I’ll split my personality and comment on myself, just to help it be crazy.
1) 3 cornerbacks in the top 15
ok that’s not bad, it’s a slight surprise but not unforeseeable
2) 4 Defensive players in the top-5
thats not outlandish, let’s try something more ridiculous
3) No Blaine Gabbert in the top-10
thats probably wrong due to his supposed photographic memory
4) 4 WR’s in first round
ooohhh, counting on Leonard Hankerson, are we?
5) No offensive tackles in top-10
And what will Dallas do? You don’t think they’ll be smart and draft a D-lineman or maybe stand-up Kerrigan do you?
6) 5 QB’s in top-15
possible but what teams? Jacksonville, Minneosotta, Washington, Cleveland, Carolina?
7) The 1983 QB record (6 QB’s first round) will fall , because Andy Dalton will be a first rounder
I can’t argue with myself on this one.
8] JJ Watt goes top-5
I doubt it, teams are going to limit his capability. Ya know? See him as a top 34 end and not put him in a 43
9) The Patriots will trade up, for once
Negative, they will trade their 17 pick down and get more 2nd rounders. It is their agenda.
10) You will comment on this after reading it
Now that I’m through being sleep-deprived, let me know some wild or crazy predictions that you got hidden up your sleeve. Or just tell me how bad mine are