Glass half full? Jaguars have improved ? Glass half empty? Jaguars looking bad? How do you feel?
Things are looking up!
- David Garrard has been very effective in passing completions. He is finding the open guy and tearing defenses apart.
- The receivers are clicking better than we imagined. This is a good bunch of guys!
- Maurice Jones Drew hasn’t even taken the field yet and the offense looks sharp.
- Special teams, WOW, we can kick field goals, nail punts and threaten to run back everything!
- The offensive line is beginning to hold on and David is getting more time.
- The defensive line is stopping the run and harassing the quarterback!
- The linebackers are making plays!
- The secondary, it needs work, but we can over come it!
Things are looking bad!
- David can’t get us in the end zone. Get him out and put Luke McCown in!
- Maurice had surgery. He won’t be ready to start the season.
- We still don’t know who the third receiver is and the choices aren’t super great.
- All of our guards contending for jobs shouldn’t have a job. All of them let people into the backfield.
- The defensive line still doesn’t generate any sacks.
- Even second string quarterbacks look good when playing the Jaguars.
- Our defense will be shredded by passes this year. No one is back there to stop them.
Which team do you see? I see the one looking up. This will be a tough season and could go either way, but right now, I see it all positive.
- Terry O’Brien
Topics: Jacksonville Jaguars